Do you remember that feeling?
registration is closed
From the qualifier, the following numbers of athletes and teams qualify. Unclaimed invitations can be used by SLT.
- RX men and women: 40 male and 40 female athletes.
- Benelux men and women: 40 male and 40 female athletes.
- Scaled men and women: 20 male and 20 female athletes.
- Teenagers 16-17 boys and girls: 20 male and 20 female athletes.
- Masters 35-39 men and women: 30 male and 30 female athletes.
- Masters 40-44 men and women: 30 male and 30 female athletes.
- Masters 45-49 men and women: 30 male and 30 female athletes.
- Masters 50+ men and women: 30 male and 30 female athletes.
- Teams Rx: 20 teams.
- Teams Intermediate:20 teams
- Adaptive Seated men and women: 5 male and 5 female athletes.
- Adaptive Standing men and women: 5 male and 5 female athletes.
We are back with a bigger and better event than ever before!
The Lowlands Throwdown 2022 is a community event and is not part of the CrossFit® Games season. The entire competition consists of an online qualifier and an onsite final.
Anyone can register to participate in the online qualifier.
The format of the qualifier: three workouts, all to be completed in the order listed on one calendar day. (Please note that dividing the workouts over several days or changing the order of the workouts is not allowed and will lead to disqualification.)
The qualifying period runs
- from Thursday, January 20, 2022
- until Tuesday, February 22, 2022, 18:00 CET.
Athletes and teams that qualify for the final event must have videos of all their workouts. Qualifying athletes will always be asked to provide 1 and possibly several videos.
Final date: May /June 2022. The exact dates for our classic event finals are to be announced, we are waiting for confirmation from CrossFit HQ about the 2022 Nobull CrossFit Games season.
(If the form below doesn't work, click here: https://competitioncorner.net/events/5573.)